to submit a CV
...a tailored CV gives valuable detail to lawyers
The huge variety in style and formatting of CVs has persuaded us that CVs should be made available on-line in one of two ways:
- in Adobe Acrobat format (i.e. a .PDF file)
- via a link to a web page containing your CV.
To lodge your CV against your on-line entry, simply:
together with identification information. Submission using either of the above methods incurs no charge.
- e-mail it in .PDF format to [email protected], or
- e-mail the web address of your on-line CV
Should the idea of .PDF files and web links cause sleepless nights, we do offer chargeable alternatives. Either we can:
Charges are made based on the time it takes us to complete the task at the
rate of £50.00 plus VAT per hour. A quote will be given and must be accepted before any work commences.
- convert your wordprocessing file on your behalf (simply send or e-mail it to us, together with details of the
wordprocessing package used and a top-copy version for us to visually compare), or
- retype your CV and create a .PDF file (simply fax or send an original and well retype the text; it will
be your responsibility to proofread the final version).