Terms and Conditions of the ad hoc Search service
J S Publications (JSP) offers the ad hoc Search service (the Service) on the following terms.
1) In consideration of the fee of £25.00 (+ VAT) paid by you, JSP will undertake the following:
- a search of the Register
- a search of the JSP list of unvetted experts
- a search of the JSP internal expert resources
- a search of external expert resources
2) JSP will base the selection of experts on the information provided by you. The more detail you provide, the more focused our search can be. However, the level of detail you provide is entirely a matter for you.
3) JSP will aim to provide you with three named experts. If, on consideration by you, none of these experts are
suitable, we will attempt to locate one further named expert. However, JSP only guarantees to provide the details of one named expert. If JSP cannot locate an expert, your fee will be refunded.
4) The fee you pay covers our time to conduct the search and is payable whether or not you ultimately
choose to instruct one of the named experts.
5) We only offer this Service to lawyers based in the UK and will only provide the details of experts based in the UK.
6) The search fee, £25.00 (+ VAT), is payable in advance.